Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Yummmmy!!

With the weather as cold and rainy as it has been and the days getting darker quicker. It can start to get you down causing you to have the fall blues. Not wanting to do any housework, beading or anything else productive what better way than to stuff your face with chocolate. Right out of the package with no baking necessary I decided to make some nanaimo bars. A wafer crumb-based layer, topped by a layer of vanilla butter icing, which is drizzled in yummy chocolate. Very rich and sweet but oh so good! A yummy treat for all you chocolate lovers =)

3 comments:

  1. OMg THat looks SO good!!

    You've been TAGGED!
    check out my blog for details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm that looks soooo good...but the store is closed, so all I can do is sit here and drool ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohh!I'm salivating! Even if my hips are telling me to switch to the next pict before I get the idea to go and make them as well!

    ReplyDelete