Monday, November 3, 2008

Christmas Is Fast Approaching!

Wow it's already a few days into November. Halloween just finished and now the stores have already begun to put out their Christmas themed items. Winter is almost here. Just yesterday felt like summer. Christmas time is my favorite time of the year. Celebrating with family and friends, such a warm and happy time of the year! With the economy the way it is right now, I'm thinking homemade gifts from the heart is one of the best types of gifts to give. So glad I love crafting. What are your gift plans this Christmas?

2 comments:

  1. Homemade gifts all the way! I'll be making most of my Chrissy purchases on Etsy :)

    I can't believe that it's almost Christmas. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom started the most awesome idea last year and we donate to the charity of choice in each other's name. Even though money is kind of tight it really makes all of us feel fantastic to know that we are doing something great for humanity and truly embracing the real spirit of the holiday :)

    I love your ornament...did you create that? It is gorgeous :) Nice reading you, good luck getting ready for the season!

    ReplyDelete