Monday, November 10, 2008

My First Treasury Ever!

Finally the day has come where I've lucked out and snagged my very first treasury on my favorite site to buy and sell all things handmade, Etsy. The treasury is a member-curated gallery of short-lived lists. It functions as a high-demand and promotional tool that many devoted Etsians fight to get. Members can feature their favorite items, items selected on a theme, or just however they like. What better way to celebrate than a tribute to winter which will soon be here. I just love every single piece of winter white I found to include in my treasury which was entitled "Winter Wonderland." I can't wait to create my next one!

After having been so thrilled creating my very first treasury it got even better. I was lucky enough to have been selected in knitsationals treasury entitled "Scarlett Beauty." A collection of beautiful rich reds. Absolutely perfect for this fall season. Thank you so much for including my autumn earrings in this gorgeous treasury.

3 comments:

  1. The Winter treasury is beautiful. I made my first Treasury (Treasury West) recently...it's really fun creating one. Congrats' on the Red Treasury too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your treasuries are beautiful!! So is your blog! Great photography!

    Thanks for checking mine out. Careese

    www.bsquaredtwicejewelry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful treasury! Crongratulations! Thanks for checking out my blog!

    Careese

    www.bsquaredtwicejewelry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete