Friday, June 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Rj



Rj all smiles for her party to start!

Rj and all her Birthday guests!

Rj showing off her Birthday present!

My little sweetie Rj turned 10 this June and I wanted to spoil her silly. What better way than with a birthday party fit for a princess. I was so excited as this was the first Birthday party I had ever arranged on my own and I wanted it to be special for my little cousin. We had a day of swimming, games, crafts, cupcakes and so much more. I think she and her 9 friends had a blast as did I. What ever shall we do next year?

2 comments:

  1. Awww! So cute! Happy bday RJ! I'm following you back on here, twitter, and fb!

    And if you are ever looking for someone to review your gorgeous items let me know! I would be all over that! LOL

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle
    Thanks for throwing RJ a b-day party. They are still talking about how much fun they had. They can't wait till next year but by the sounds of it it is going to be a hard one to top. It sounds like the best and longest party my kids have ever gone to.
    Thanks again they really had fun.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete