Friday, January 16, 2009

Paying It Forward Is A Good Thing!

I just love the feeling of giving. I also enjoy creating graphic banners. So I decided to combine the two into something I am having so much fun doing. I am paying it forward by offering my banners at a low price for those who would like to indulge in one but don't have much money to splurge. Shop banners can really make the difference to give your shop the professional and polished touch. For a limited time I am offering my banners for the purchase of $2.00 their regular price is usually $7.00. Just remember if you get a chance to snag a banner you have to do a PIF of your own and pay it forward or just do something really extra special for someone else and make their entire day! If your interested, feel free to take a look at my banners by visiting my Etsy shop or by clicking on this link: ETSY BANNERS

No comments:

Post a Comment